We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files stored on your computer or device (“cookies”). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
We may use both “session” cookie and “persistent” cookies on the Site. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the Site; keep track of your selections and if applicable any bookings; prevent fraud and increase Site security; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our Site to recognize you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our Site; and other uses.
Cookies we use
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at allaboutcookies.org. You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you do so, this will affect your enjoyment of our site and we will no longer be able to offer to you a personalized service.
How are third party cookies used?
For some of the functions within our Site we use third party suppliers, for example:
- when you visit a page with videos embedded from or links to YouTube. These videos or links (and any other content from third party suppliers) may contain third party cookies,
- if you visit the Investor section of the Site, we have functionality supported by third party vendors including Euroland.
List of cookies
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our Site in order to improve the user experience. tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google tracking cookies: Google tracking cookies enable us to understand if you complete certain actions on our Site(s) after you have seen or clicked through one of our adverts served via Google. Based on the content you have engaged with on our Site, Google is able to deliver some targeted adverts across other Google partner websites. support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922.
- YouTube: We embed videos or insert links to videos from YouTube on our website(s). As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from or linked to YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from YouTube.