Marketing Support and Portfolio Management
From proposition development to sales, our experts can help.
We recognise that many of the companies we work with are primarily focused on producing and delivering their products, while depending on Saudi Aramco for their feedstock needs. That’s why we’re here to help with the vital marketing functions - to ensure each opportunity achieves its full value for both Saudi Aramco and our customers.
Such proactive and professional support services enable Saudi Aramco to be the leading supplier of crude oil, providing today roughly 40% of both Japan and Taiwan's import needs for crude oil. Saudi Aramco also is one of leading suppliers of LPG to the two countries. From monitoring oil market activity across Japan and Taiwan and identifying specific opportunities, to managing sales contracts for prospects and customers, our team is highly effective at bringing propositions to market.
Engineering and Technical Services
We provide cost-effective quality management services and risk management through quality professionals and agile processes by leading industry quality culture at Asia continent.
Quality Assurance (QA) - Our quality management assessors primarily perform intensive assessments to ensure the full implementation of ISO 9001 requirements for Saudi Aramco material suppliers. QA assessors is responsible to ensures that quality is being implemented effectively throughout the whole commodity procurement life cycle.
Quality monitoring (QM) – Our dedicated multidiscipline engineers ensure the compliance to company requirements and purchase order conditions, whether by EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contractors or JV partners.
Quality control (QC) – Our dedicated multidiscipline engineers ensure that all materials procured for operating facilities are in full compliance with the applicable standards and specifications through physical inspections as well as test certificates verification.
To support Saudi Aramco corporate strategy, we are charted to:
- Ensure that all materials procured for capital projects and operating facilities are in full compliance with the applicable standards and specifications.
- Utilize our knowledgeable engineers to follow thorough compliance procedures and developing an industry leading quality culture among Saudi Aramco approved suppliers and contracted engineering firms.
- Perform intensive vendor assessments to ensure the full implementation of ISO 9001 requirements for Saudi Aramco material suppliers.
- Maintain top quality practices and ensuring the best results across the entire Saudi Aramco inspection business.
- Identify new proven inspection technologies and introduce them to the wider business.
- Conduct Focus Assessments for Contractor Purchase Orders. Support Saudi Aramco Inspection Represented
- Develop Quality process improvement studies
E&TS engineering team provides technical services to Saudi Aramco through experienced Subject Matter Experts in multidiscipline.
- Engineering team perform engineering studies to mitigate the technical challenges and reduce the operational cost or improve the efficiency of Saudi Aramco facilities.
- Identify new technologies that would overcome the technical challenges or benefit the operation of Saudi Aramco facilities.
- Conduct technical assessments to potential material suppliers for Saudi Aramco and ensure the manufacturing process and product performance are in compliance with Saudi Aramco standards and requirements.
- Support Saudi Aramco projects and Joint Venture projects in design, procurement and construction phases.
- Support Saudi Aramco’s strategies in Digital Transformation and Non-metallic by introducing latest technologies, performing market research and promoting technical collaboration with technologies providers, Solution Centers and Saudi Aramco.