1. Aramco Japan shall properly manage the personal information provided by you and shall not use the same for any purpose other than that set forth in this Article without a legitimate reason. Aramco Japan shall take the utmost care and use its best efforts to take necessary and appropriate safety measures on a continuous basis against the risk of unauthorized access to the personal information or loss, damage, manipulation or leakage of the personal information.
2. Aramco Japan shall use the personal information provided by you for the purposes set forth in each of the following items:
(1) Public Relations of employment opportunities;
(2) Screening (including the notification of acceptance/rejection);
(3) Management of prospective employees (including preparation for entry and arranging relocation to the work location);
(4) Management of employees after having commenced employment;
(5) Provision of information to group companies of Aramco Japan;
(6) Provision of information of employment opportunities at group companies of Aramco Japan; and
(7) Questionnaires and other such measures, to improve recruitment activities of Aramco Japan and the group companies in general.
3. Aramco Japan shall not provide the personal information provided by you to any third party without your approval, except where such personal information is provided to a contractor to the extent necessary to facilitate the purposes set forth in Paragraph 1, or where Aramco Japan entrusts operation of this Site to a third party, and the third party requires the personal information to perform such operations.
4. Shared Use
The personal information provided by you shall be jointly used as follows:
(1) Personal data to be jointly used
Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, school name and other information necessary for recruitment activities
(2) Scope of shared user
Aramco Far East (Beijing) Business Services Co., Ltd
Saudi Arabian Oil Company
(3) Purpose of use of shared user
As set forth in Paragraph 2 above
(4) Person in charge of management of personal data to be jointly used
5. Any inquiry, disclosure, correction, complaint or consultation regarding personal information shall be treated in accordance with the procedures specified in the followings:
Aramco Asia Japan K.K Email:AAJ-Recruiting@aramcoasia.com
6. You shall provide the personal information at your discretion. Provided, however, that if sufficient information is not provided, you may not use this Site.
7. Aramco Japan may use the personal information as analytic material after conducting statistical processing on the personal information so that individuals are not identified.
8. You may access to your personal information in accordance with the procedure designated by Aramco Japan and may change the same from time to time.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google.